Lourdes Elementary Parent Teacher Organization
SPECIAL NOTE: The last LEPTO Meeting of the 2017-2018 school year will be held on Monday, April 30th at 7:00 p.m. (Primary Campus Cafeteria). This meeting replaces the May 14th Meeting.
The Lourdes (Central Catholic) Elementary Parent-Teacher Organization (LEPTO) is a stewardship-based group for the purpose of supporting the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic School. Specifically focused on the mission needs of the PreSchool through 5th Grade, any parent or guardian of a student of Lourdes Central Catholic School’s Elementary (PreS-5) is considered a member and has voting rights in the context of this school-based stewardship organization. Lourdes Central Catholic School Elementary teachers and administrators are also considered members. School administration, specifically the Principal, will serve to oversee the execution of this purpose and its related activities and report to the school’s President.
2017-2018 Lourdes Elementary Parent Teacher Organization Board Members:
- President - Carissa Phillips
- Vice President - Jill Yost
- Secretary - Jessica Crunk
- Treasurer - Lindsay Krog
Membership and Meetings:
All parents are considered members of the Lourdes Elementary Parent Teacher Organization. As members all are encouraged to participate in the spirit of stewardship to assist with LEPTO sponsored events and those hosted by the school.
LEPTO meetings are held the third Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the Primary Campus Cafeteria (511 4th Rue). Free babysitting is available and "T-shirt passes" can be earned for attending. For the 2017-2018 school year, meetings are scheduled for:
- Monday, September 18th (Primary Campus Cafeteria)
- Monday, October 16th (Primary Campus Cafeteria) October Meeting Minutes
- Monday, November 27th (Primary Campus Cafeteria) - CANCELLED
- Monday, January 22nd (Primary Campus Cafeteria)
- Monday, March 5th (a.k.a. "Movie Night" @ Wirth Theatre, Main Campus / 6:15 pm - Pop & Popcorn Social / 6:45 pm - Movie: "My Side of the Mountain") - RESCHEDULED FROM FEBRURARY 26TH
- Monday, March 19th (Primary Campus Cafeteria)
- Monday, April 30th (Primary Campus Cafeteria) - THIS MEETING WILL REPLACE THE MAY 14TH MEETING
- Monday, May 14th (Primary Campus Cafeteria) - CANCELLED
Regularly scheduled meetings are not held during the summer.
LEPTO has a number of stewardship events each year. These events are designed to further the mission of Lourdes Central Catholic and build community. These events include:
- Monday, October 23rd - Trunk or Treat
- Sunday, November 5th - "Souper Supper" (St. Mary's Basement)
- Monday, November 6th - Grandparents' Day
- Tuesday, March 20th - Donuts with Dads (after 8 am Mass - St. Mary’s Church Basement)
- Sunday, April 22nd - Color Run: CHECK-In @ 12 pm / RUN @ 1 pm (Main Campus)
- Tuesday, May 8th - Muffins with Moms (after 8 am Mass - St. Mary’s Church Basement)
For questions or more information about the Lourdes Elementary Parent Teacher Organization, contact Carissa Phillips, LEPTO President. Additional information is also available through the LEPTO Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/lourdeselementarypto