NOVEMBER , 2018
Please pray for seminarians, Brian Wirth, James O’Neil, and Joe Allen.
Good Luck to all of our One Act Students at Pioneer Conference One Act today!
· Army Recruiter will be here Thursday, November 15th 10:20 a.m. in the commons.
Thomas Carpenter and Tanner Kochanowicz
· UNK Rep will be here on Tuesday, November 20th 10:00 a.m. in the library.
Seniors: Jacey Kreifels, Thomas Carpenter, Heaven Winscot
Juniors: Laura Stehlik, Ivye Meyer, Ainsley Esser, Will Eppert, Paige Stones, Izzie Fedoris, Cara Goodman
· All students 6-12 and all teachers and staff are asked to wear their #BeKind T-shirts on Monday, November 19th! Thanks!
· Students going to the NCECVBI today are juniors- Elaina, Jasmine, and Laura.
Freshman- Karla, Gabby, Anna, Emma, and Meg.
Please talk to your teachers about missing class.
Meet in the office at 1:50. We will be back by 3:00. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. DeFreece at Kay-DeFreece @cdolinc.net
· Cheerleaders: We will not have practice on Wednesday, November 14th due to Conference One Act. Our next practice will be Monday, November 19th at 3:45p.m. in Ms. Gould’s room. Please see Mrs. Whitten or Ms. Gould if you have questions!
· Food Drive Contest to benefit the local food pantries. Sponsored by T4:12
Dates: November 13th – 19th.
We have paired up Lourdes classes to see who can donate the most percentage of food items per class team. Each item donated counts as 1 point. Packaged food and household items that are bought in bulk count as 5 points. Points awarded are decided by the T4:12 team leaders and are subject to review. The team with the highest percentage participation will be awarded a prize. Please drop your donations off with your child’s classroom teacher by November 19th.
The teams are as follows:
Seniors - 5th Grade – 6th Grade
Juniors - 4th Grade
Sophomores - 3rd Grade
Freshmen - 2nd Grade
8th Grade - 1st Grade
7th Grade - Kindergarten
These are the collection sites for the food pantry.
12- Mrs. Liesemeyer
11 – Mrs. Allen
10 – Mr. Dinville
9 – Mrs. Harris
8 – Mrs. Hein
7 – Mrs. Buggi
6 – Mrs. Box
These boxes will be collected on Monday, November 19th.
· Reminder: Winter conditioning for Non-Winter Sports athletes begins this week.
Monday, Friday: 4:00-5:15
Tuesday, Thursday: 4:30-5:15
Wednesday: No conditioning (Change from last week’s schedule)
· Competition One Act Tech, Crew, and Dressers Schedule:
Sunday, November 18th at 4:00-6:00 p.m.
· Wednesday, November 14th – Sprit Day
· Wednesday, November 14th – Pioneer Conference One Act @ HTRS (leave at 8:00 a.m.)
· Thursday, November 15th – Personal Protection Class 7:00-9:00 p.m. (only for those who registered)
· Thursday, November 15th and Friday, November 16th – All State Music