December 11, 2017
Love made visible: “May the Lord increase you and make you overflow with love for one another and for all." (1 Thes 3:12)
Please pray for seminarians, Brian Wirth, James O’Neil, Joe Allen, Brother Michael Katalenich, Anthony Bedient, and James Beran.
Menu: Chicken drumsticks, baked beans, whole grain bread, fruit and vegetable bar
• Middle School Boys Basketball @ Johnson-Brock. Please dismiss the students at 2:20 p.m. The bus will leave at 2:30 p.m.
• MS Student Council will meet at the beginning of Study Hall today to plan out the Christmas Party for 8th Period on Friday. Be sure to talk with your classmates as to what food you plan on eating.
• Please excuse the following T4:12 seniors at 11:50 to shop for the Advent Family: Jill, Kaseandra, Halli, Josie, Reagan, Lety, Nicole, Brittni, Joey, and Anna
• Congratulations again to our One Act cast & crew on their District Championship and to our students receiving State Competition honors:
Best Tech Crew
Outstanding Performance Award-James Mason & Piper Monson
• Freshmen will be having off campus lunch on Tuesday, December 12th. We will leave at 12p.m. and return by 1p.m. You will need to bring money for this. This is for winning a prize during HOCO. Please see Mrs. Whitten if you have questions!
• The National Honor Society applications are due to Mrs. Allen by 4:00 today.
• The secret is out! This year’s spring musical is “Guys & Dolls”! Audition information is in the record board case across from the bathrooms by the theatre. Audition packets will be available during finals week.
• Any junior or senior who would be interested in taking an Early Entry online college course from PSC college please see Mrs. Whitten for the information. You must have a 3.5 GPA in order to qualify to take a class. The deadline date to signup is December 15th.
• All MS/HS students: We will now be offering morning homework help in Mrs. Hein’s room on Tuesday-Friday. This is available from 7:15a.m.-7:45a.m. NHS members will be on hand to give assistance (NOT THE ANSWERS). The students listed below will be available! This will begin on Tuesday, October 17th!
Tuesday: Quinten Vasa and Tristian Peter
Wednesday: Nicole Green and Ben Miller
Thursday: James Mason and Jack Funke
Friday: Halli Whitten and Joey Wigington
High School Study Hall Mass and Confession Schedule for this week (12/4 through 12/6)
12/11 – Confessions (Fr. Morin)
12/13 – Mass (Fr. Ventre)
12/14 – Confessions (Scholl)