April 19, 2018
Love made visible: “Blessed are those who trust in the LORD; the LORD will be their trust.” (Jer 17:7)
Please pray for seminarians, Brian Wirth, James O’Neil, Joe Allen, Anthony Tran-Le, Skyler Woita.
Menu: Pulled Pork Sandwich, slaw blend, fruit and vegetable bar
• Track athletes: Reminder, we will be having late practice starting at 4:30. We will be going over to public school.
• The following people signed up to help with the COLOR RUN on Sunday.
Paul Shawhan, Genna Wigington, Ashley Green, Brianna Fulton, Jazmin Rodriguz, Elizabeth Schnitzer, Paige Stones, Reagan Bassinger, Izzie Fedoris, Cathy Shawhan, Damon Honeysuckle, Tanner Kochanowicz, Elaina Madison, Colby Howard, Jacey Kreifels, Kaseandra Martinez, Neilas Tamosiunas, Leticia Rodriguez
o Please be at the Lourdes practice field by the bus barn at 12:30 on Sunday.
o Please let us know by 3:00 today if you cannot help on Sunday.
• The yearbook staff would like to do group pictures for T4:12, Campus Ministry, and Golf for during study hall TODAY. Thank you.
• Mass parts for Friday, April 27th – T4:12 MASS
Reader – Quinten
Response – Kasseandra
Song Leader – Addie and Aubrey
Petitions – Renee and Olivia W.
Gifts – James, Logan, and Elizabeth
Servers – Cameron, Will Eppert, Colter, Daniel
• Good Luck to the Academic Decathlon team as they compete in ONLINE NATIONALS on Friday! James Mason, Luke Partsch, Cathy Shawhan, Grant Draus, Tyler Mucha, Halli Whitten, Cristian Watkins, Brittani Watkins, and Kaseandra Martinez are representing Lourdes and Nebraska in the competition.
• Notice to all students and teachers... The high school computer lab will be closed on Friday, April 20, beginning at 12:30 p.m. for the remainder of that afternoon. The Academic Decathlon team will be testing in the lab during that time and cannot be disturbed. Art students are asked to use Mr. Carlton's room.
• $2 t-shirt/athletic shorts/sweats Day on Monday, April 23. NHD students will be around to collect money during 1st period.
• Attention all juniors: Student Council Presidential Election forms are now available in the library! Run for president of stucco and get involved next year. Please see Mrs. Esser for details. All forms are due April 26th.
• Attention Lourdes Teachers, Faculty, Staff and Students-
Here is a chance to give back and SERVE Nebraska City.
Great American Cleanup in Nebraska City will take place from April 19-April 22.
VOLUNTEERS are needed to clean up on Thursday, April 19 from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Volunteers will meet at the Sunken Parking Lot, 712 Central Ave. at 4:00 for a group picture. See the attached flier and fliers around school for more information.
• High School Students- There are many activities that the Diocese offers. Please consider signing up for TEC, the canoe trip or Steubenville.
o TEC- offered to Juniors and Seniors. Sophomores can sign up for the summer session. It will be
June 9-11 in David City.
o Steubenville Youth Conference- July 13-15 at Missouri State University.
o Canoe Trip down the Niobrara- Camp #1- July 8-10 Camp #2- July 10-12
*** Please go to the Lincoln Diocese on line to find out more information.
• Spring Volleyball Open Gym – we will be having 6 open gym nights for volleyball this spring. These open gyms are for all girls interested in volleyball in current grades 6-11 from 5:30 – 7:15 on the following dates –Thursday, Apr 19, Wednesday, April 25 and Monday, April 30. High School Girls in Track and Soccer just come when you can.