November 20, 2017
Love made visible: “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from you; it is the gift of God;” (Eph 2:8)
Please pray for seminarians, Brian Wirth, James O’Neil, Joe Allen, and Brother Michael Katalenich.
Please pray for Sr. Maria-Emmanuel of Merciful Love and Sr. Teresa Margaret of Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Menu: Beef nachos, black beans, fruit and vegetable bar
• Competition One Act Actors, Crew, Tech, and Dressers: Due to boys basketball practice tonight has changed to 5:00 p.m. - 9:30p.m. (Everyone). Also plan on Sunday, November 26th (Everyone) and Monday, November 27th (Everyone) the time will be announced next week. Please mark your calendars.
• Please release the football players attending the state championship game at 8:30 this morning. Thanks.
• There will be a high school STUCO meeting on Tuesday at 7:20. Don’t be late!!
• Congratulations to the following volleyball players on post season Pioneer Conference honors:
Jacey Kreifels – 2nd Team
Elaina Madison – 3rd Team
Ivye Meyer – Honorable Mention
• T4:12 shirt orders are due this Tuesday. You can pick up or turn in your order form in the office or Mrs.Chaney/Mrs.Wulf’s room. Shirts are $15 for XS-XL & $17 for XXL and up. Students who order a T4:12 shirt will enjoy a T4:12 SPIRIT DAY each month.
• MS Boys Basketball vs. Johnson-Brock @ home 4:00 p.m.
• Peru State College is hosing Astronaut Clayton Anderson, “Why I am the Ordinary Astronaut”, on Wednesday, November 29th at 7 p.m. in the AWAC. The event is free and open to the public.
Clayton Anderson was born in Omaha, NE and raised in Ashland, NE. He recently retired from a 30 year career with NASA.
• Join us for the T4:12 Adoration hour at the hospital chapel on Monday nights from 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. If you have questions see Quinten, Kassandra, Addie or Renee.
• Any non-winter sport athlete wanting guided workouts or anyone just trying to better their physical well-being, I will begin after school workouts starting Friday. I will be available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with the exception of a few meetings. Hope to see you there. – Coach Parde
• Cheerleaders: Reminder we have practice on Monday, November 20th from 3:45p.m. – 4:45p.m. in the band room. Please see Mrs. Whitten or Ms. Gould if you have questions.
• Mrs. Tynon is looking for someone to watch Brennan and Delayni after school while Coach Tynon is at practice (3:45-6:30). For the first week you can watch the girls at the school or your home. Starting the week of November 20 you will be able to watch the girls at our home in Nebraska City. This will be a paid position. If interested please talk to Coach Tynon.
• Any junior or senior who would be interested in taking an Early Entry online college course from PSC college please see Mrs. Whitten for the information. You must have a 3.5 GPA in order to qualify to take a class. The deadline date to signup is December 15th.
• All MS/HS students: We will now be offering morning homework help in Mrs. Hein’s room on Tuesday-Friday. This is available from 7:15a.m.-7:45a.m. NHS members will be on hand to give assistance (NOT THE ANSWERS). The students listed below will be available! This will begin on Tuesday, October 17th!
Tuesday: Quinten Vasa and Tristian Peter
Wednesday: Nicole Green and Ben Miller
Thursday: James Mason and Jack Funke
Friday: Halli Whitten and Joey Wigington