December 10, 2018
Menu: Chicken quesadilla
Please pray for seminarians, Brian Wirth, James O’Neil, and Joe Allen.
Please dismiss the MS Basketball boys at 2:30 for their game. Go Knights!
• Lost and found LAST CALL!!!
Check it out again new things have been added
Lots of Lourdes shirts, nice vest and coats
Will be cleaned up by 12:00 today
• A big THANK YOU to the students who took time to come and wrap our Angel Tree gifts at St. Mary’s Church on Sunday. They wrapped presents for 16 families who live in the Nebraska City area. We finished wrapping, organizing, and delivering in under 2 hours! That was a record! Thank you for sharing your time and talent to make Christmas a little brighter for those in need.
High school students: Paul Shawhan, Ainsley Esser, Karrine, Olson, Kaitlyn Howard, Karlie Olson, Logan Bakula, Chloe DuBois, Althea Gay, Gabbi Wichman, Paige Stones, Addie DeFreece, and Renee Box,
Middle School students: Jenna Box, Jagar Matson, Caroline and Eloise Gay, Kassidy Olson, Evie Madison, and Sophia Fulton
We also had Mrs. Matson and Mrs. Gay stay to help us along with Mr. Borer’s entire family.
Please see Mrs. Box or Mrs. DeFreece to get your service sheet signed.
• If you wore t-shirts and sweats today, please give your $3 to your first period or homeroom teacher.
o Squad C will cheer on Tuesday, December 11th. Please arrive at the MAC by 5:45p.m.
o Practice on Wednesday, December 12th @3:45p.m. Pease meet in the band room.
o Squad A will cheer on Saturday, December 15th. Please arrive at the MAC by 4:00p.m.
• Any sophomore that brought decorations for the dance please meeting on the stage during study hall today to sort out your things.
• Congratulations to the 2018-2019 National Honor Society Officers:
President - Piper Monson
Vice President - Colter Fulton
Secretary - Ashley Baragary
Treasurer - Chloe DuBois
Chaplain - Logan Bakula
Guard - Karinne Olson
• The National Honor Society Application Forms are due to Mrs. Allen by 4:00 today.
• We are still missing vehicle registration forms! If you drive to school and have not turned in a vehicle registration form please do so ASAP! Thank you!
• Juniors and seniors who have a 3.5 GPA and higher and who would like to take an online course from PSC 2nd semester please see Mrs. Whitten for registration information. The deadline is December 21st!
• **When walking to lunch please enter the lunch room from the front side of the church. Please do this every day that there is ice/snow on the ground. Mr. Grundman and Mrs. Bohlken have been working to keep the sidewalks clear, but with everything melting and refreezing the driveway gets slicks. Thank you!
• Monday, December 10th – MS Boys Basketball 4:00 p.m. @ Johnson-Brock
• Monday, December 10th – Boys Reserve Basketball 7:00 p.m. vs. Auburn
• Tuesday December 11th – SPIRIT DAY
• Tuesday, December 11th – Basketball vs. Pawnee City – 4:00 JV Girls, 5:00 JV Boys, 6:00 Varsity Girls, and 7:30 Varsity Boys. (Parent’s Night)
• Wednesday, December 12th – Confessions
• Wednesday, December 12th – Christmas Concerts (6:00 p.m. K-3rd, 7:00 p.m. 4th & 5th, 8:00 p.m. MS and HS)
• Thursday, December 13th – MS Boys Basketball 4:00p.m. @ FCSH
• Thursday, December 13th – Boys Reserve Basketball 6:00 p.m. @ FCSH
• Friday, December 14th– Basketball @ Archbishop Bergan - JV Girls @ 4:00 p.m., JV Boys @ 5:00 p.m., Varsity Girls @ 6:00 p.m., Varsity Boys @ 7:30 p.m.
• Saturday, December 15th – Boys Reserve Tournament @ 9:00 a.m.
• Saturday, December 15th – Basketball vs. Johnson-Brock - JV Girls @ 2:00 p.m., JV Boys @ 3:00 p.m., Varsity Girls @ 4:30 p.m., Varsity Boys @ 6:00 p.m. (St. John’s Night and LAA Chili Feed)
Upcoming Campus Ministry Events –
• TEC Retreat #108 – February 16th – 18th in Wahoo. To register visit www.lincolndiocese.org/retreats/tec
• TEC Retreat #109 – April 27th – 29th at Camp Kateri. To register visit www.lincolndiocese.org/retreats/tec