Employment Opportunities 2018-2019
Dear Prospective Faculty/Staff Member,
Once a review of cover letters and resumes is completed from those received, a pool of candidates will be asked to formally apply. Candidates will be contacted and provided access to our application materials on our website. Interviews may be granted after Administration's review of collected material.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR (UPDATED 7/4/18):
- No Administrative opportunities at this time.
- (New) Long-term Substitute: 5th GRADE (Starting October 2018)
- (New) Long-term Substitute: MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH (Starting September 2018)
- Bus Driver (Part-time) - Must be CDL/Class E/School Bus Certified (Required training for certification paid for by Lourdes Central Catholic School)
- High School Football Coach (Asst.)
- High School Boys Basketball Coach (Asst.)
- High School Track Coach (Asst.)
- High School Cheerleading Coach (Head or Asst.)
- Middle School Football Coach (Asst.)
- Middle School Track Coach (Asst.)
- Middle School Volleyball Coach (Asst.)
Lourdes Central Catholic School, located in beautiful Nebraska City, Nebraska, population 7300 (http://gonebraskacity.com/), is approximately one (1) hour from both Omaha and Lincoln and two hours from Kansas City.